Life is full of reasons to celebrate, I should know — my favorite catch-all phrase is a resounding “YAY!” for everything from a green traffic light to a work promotion.
But sadly, beyond our own brief excitement, our everyday victories are often overshadowed by headliner celebrations like oh, say…birthdays, graduations, weddings, etc…
That is why I am thrilled that this week’s STS is all about celebrating those small but significant life wins that we encounter daily, and celebrate quickly and quietly… if at all.
If you’d like to play along please visit MomDot for more details:
Otherwise, here are 6 celebratory invitations for 6 fictional celebrations based on the very facts of life I deem worthy of rager! Party on:
1) Your invited! Please join Mr & Mrs Zeee in celebrating the first wholey consumption of green vegetables by their daughter Miss Smiley!
2) Love is patient. Love is Kind. Love is finally back on course now that my husband learned how to use the hamper. Please come and celebrate this joyous occasion!
3) We’re blowing balloons and icing the cake, I found out my neighbor’s boob are fake! It’s a “Down-with-Barbie party” Hope you can fake it, Oops, I mean ‘make’ it!
4) It’s time to cheer. It’s time to shout — I finally got that gravy stain out…of my favorite blouse! Please join use to raise a glass of club soda!
5) We are proud to announce the graduation of our cable package from basic to premium with DVR. Oh, the places we’ll go… now that we are not tied to prime time scheduling!
6) Sweet, soft & swaddled little bundles of joy, 10 little toes, boy oh boy…I finally got a freakin’ pedicure! Hurray!
Happy STS everyone!